Friday, July 26, 2013

Swatch and Review - Zoya Meg


Hello again! I'm really trying to get caught up with my posts, so here is another swatch and review for you to enjoy! I'm showing Zoya Meg, a beautiful metallic green. On my ring finger is a Marimekko inspired nail art pattern. I saw this on ellandish's channel on YouTube and LOVED this design so much that I had to copy her, her video can be seen here. The formula of Zoya Meg was great, opaque in two coats, but the wear time was amazing! The photos you see were taken on the fifth day of wearing this, and NO tip wear! Awesome.




What I used:

Base Coat: Pro FX Epoxy Bond Base Coat

Polish: 2 coats of Zoya Meg

Top Coat: INM Out the Door Top Coat

Have a great day!

Mostin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not hesitate to comment. Provide me with your thoughts, questions, and requests. Give me feedback! I would love to hear from you!