Saturday, July 13, 2013

Swatch and Review - OPI A Butterfly Moment


Hello! I'm so sorry about the lack of posts recently. I really don't have an excuse other than I've been getting really bad nail polish pictures from my camera and the sun is just not cooperating..... Well, here's another OPI polish from the Mariah Carey Spring 2013 Collection, A Butterfly Moment. A Butterfly Moment is a soft, nude beige-pink with golden shimmer. As I have said before, I'm really pale but I have a warm skin tone. This polish worked as a perfect nude polish for me. The golden shimmer really complimented the warmness of my skin. It is slightly frosty because of the shimmer.....







What I used:

Base Coat: 1 coat of Pro FX Epoxy Bond Base Coat
Polish: 2 coats of OPI A Butterfly Moment
Top Coat: 1 coat of Pro FX Long Wearing UV Top Coat

If you are looking for more cat pictures, I will no longer be adding them at the end of my posts, please check the link on my navigation bar....

Thank you so much for reading!

Mostin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not hesitate to comment. Provide me with your thoughts, questions, and requests. Give me feedback! I would love to hear from you!