Sunday, July 7, 2013

Swatch and Review - Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Good To Grape


Hello! Happy Sunday! I am really trying to catch up in posts, I have so many polishes I want to swatch, review and show you! Today I'll be showing you Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Good To Grape, a very creamy medium blue-toned purple. It is unique and different that other purple polishes I own. It is neither lilac or magenta, it's special. I think this may be the only purple that looks good on me.





What I used:

Base Coat: 1 coat of Pro FX Epoxy Bond Base Coat
Polish: 2 coats of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Good to Grape
Top Coat: 1 coat of INM Out The Door Dry Fast Top Coat

The formula of this polish was very nice. The polish was thin but not streaky at all. The first coat seemed a little shear and patchy, but the second coat filled any bare spots that the first coat did not reach and made everything completely opaque. I really liked this polish, the highly shiny topcoat made my nails look like gel nails. LOVE.

Thanks again for reading! I appreciate the love.

Mostin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not hesitate to comment. Provide me with your thoughts, questions, and requests. Give me feedback! I would love to hear from you!