Thursday, July 18, 2013

Swatch and Review - Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro in Stiletto Red


Hello! Today I'll be showing all of you Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro in Stiletto Red. Stiletto Red is a classic cream red polish, nothing to unique. The formula for this one was pretty nice, it was almost opaque in one coat, but two coats deepened the colour and made everything perfectly opaque. Stiletto Red is slightly darker in real life. What I love about this polish is the brush. I don't have a picture to show you, but the Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro polishes have this contoured, flat, wide brushes that are really good quality. The brush is similar to an OPI Pro-Wide brush, with the feeling of an Essie brush. I know, weird. The brush is also curved to apply polish around the cuticle area easily. 





What I used:

Base Coat: 1 coat of Pro FX Epoxy Bond Base Coat
Polish: 2 coats of Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro Stiletto Red
Top Coat: None, this polish was used as a base colour for the Ladybug Manicure

Thanks again for reading! Have a great day!

Mostin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not hesitate to comment. Provide me with your thoughts, questions, and requests. Give me feedback! I would love to hear from you!