Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Swatch and Review - OPI You Callin' Me A Lyre?


Hello, today I'll be showing you my all time favourite sheer pink, OPI You Callin' Me A Lyre? This polish is the perfect sheer, milky pink. It's never streaky or hard to apply, I've worn from 1 coat to 3 coats of this and never had any difficulties in application in terms of patchiness or streaks. In the photos below, I'm wearing three coats. I've also shown this polish in my swatch and review of OPI Which is Witch. If you are interested in that post, click here.






What I used:

Base Coat: 1 coat of Pro FX Epoxy Bond Base Coat
Polish: 3 coats of OPI You Callin' Me A Lyre?
Top Coat: 1 coat of INM Out the Door Dry Fast Top Coat

I hope you enjoyed this post! As always, thank you so much for reading, see you soon!

Mostin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not hesitate to comment. Provide me with your thoughts, questions, and requests. Give me feedback! I would love to hear from you!