Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Swatch and Review - OPI What Wizardry is This?


Hello! Today I'll be showing you OPI What Wizardry is This? from Oz The Great and Powerful Collection. What Wizardry is This? is what OPI calls a Liquid Sand. This is basically a textured polish that dries to a matte finish. What Wizardry is This? is a very pretty olive greenish brown with gold shimmer. The formula was great, smooth and easy to apply. The polish is thin and flows from the brush, without clumps or streaks.  
I really like What Wizardry is This? I think it's so fun and trendy, while also being a sophisticated neutral at the same time.



What I used:

Base Coat: 1 coat of Pro FX Epoxy Bond Base Coat
Polish: 3 coats of OPI What Wizardry is This?, 2 coats is enough for full opacity, but I accidentally dented one of my nails when the polish was still drying, so I had to add a third coat
Top Coat: NONE!

Oreo's back! He likes to sleep like this, I'm not sure why!


Enjoy you Wednesday! Remember, smile!
Mostin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not hesitate to comment. Provide me with your thoughts, questions, and requests. Give me feedback! I would love to hear from you!