Friday, July 5, 2013

Swatch and Review - OPI You Callin' Me A Lyre? + OPI Which is Witch


Hello! It's Friday! I feel like this week has literally flown past. It seems like just yesterday it was Monday..... Today I'll be showing my favourite sheer+glitter combination, a more recent find of mine, OPI You Callin' Me A Lyre with OPI Which is Witch on top. I honestly love it so much, I was staring at my nails last night. With the white light from my nightlight, it just made this polish look like it was glowing. It really reminds me of pink fairy dust. I've actually worn this now for the fourth day. I just cannot bear to take it off. LOVE! OPI You Callin' Me A Lyre is a sheer, milky pink from last year's New York City Ballet Collection. I used two coats of this. Then, after the polish fully dried, I added one coat of OPI Which is Witch from the Oz The Great and Powerful Collection. It is a holographic glitter combination with micro, hexagonal, and tiny bar glitters suspended in a thick, clear base. The thicker base makes application of this polish even and effortless. Judging from the bottle, I expected this polish to be extremely dense and sparkly, but actually, it ended up being a very soft and dainty glitter that was both sparkly while being elegant. So pretty. 





What I used:

Base Coat: 1 coat of Pro FX Epoxy Bond Base Coat
Polish: Two coats of OPI You Callin' Me A Lyre with 1 coat of OPI Which is Witch
Top Coat: 1 coat of INM Out The Door Dry Fast Top Coat

I also wanted to show you a bottle shot of OPI Which is Witch. This picture really shows the holographic glitters in the polish. It truly is magnificent. Amazing!



Thank you so much for reading, hope you enjoy your day! Smile!

Mostin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not hesitate to comment. Provide me with your thoughts, questions, and requests. Give me feedback! I would love to hear from you!