Friday, July 26, 2013

Swatch and Review - Rimmel Hot Gossip


Happy Friday! I can't believe it's already Friday! There goes another week! Today I'll be showing you Rimmel Hot Gossip, a blue-toned sparkly red. I'm not sure if this polish is still available since it's pretty old, but I figured I'd do a swatch and review anyways, just in case any of you still have this. The formula is pretty good, almost opaque in 1 coat, but I did two anyways. Rimmel Hot Gossip is hard to describe, it's not exactly shimmery, it's more like a standard red cream with red sparkles. Not glitter, but subtle sparkles. The polish claims to have lycra infused in it, and says up to 10 days wear, but I can't confirm that since I only wore this polish for a day.




What I used:

Base Coat: OPI Matte Nail Envy

Polish: 2 coats of Rimmel Hot Gossip

Top Coat: INM Out the Door Top Coat


Thanks again for reading! 

Mostin




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not hesitate to comment. Provide me with your thoughts, questions, and requests. Give me feedback! I would love to hear from you!