Sunday, June 30, 2013

Swatch and Review - Color Club Halo Hues Eternal Beauty


Hi! Another review and swatch for all of you, an amazingly pretty holographic purple polish from Color Club Halo Hues 2013 Collection, Eternal Beauty. So stunning and beautiful, really lives up to its name. Might just make it up to my top 20 favourites. Yes, I know, a top 20, such a large list, but I can't just choose 1 polish! I wasn't able to get any pictures in the sunlight, but although the pictures below are indoors, they are just as pretty. Eternal Beauty is a red toned polish with a medium to strong halo. I also think that the purple base is slightly shimmery too. Please enjoy!






What I used:

Base Coat: 1 coat of Pro FX Epoxy Bond Base Coat
Polish: 2 coats of Color Club Halo Hues Eternal Beauty
Top Coat: 1 coat of INM Out the Door Dry Fast Top Coat

Great wear time on this polish too, my mom still has it on and it's been over 5 days now with NO chips or tip wear. Enjoy!

Mostin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not hesitate to comment. Provide me with your thoughts, questions, and requests. Give me feedback! I would love to hear from you!