Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Swatch and Review - OPI Jinx & OPI Tiffany Case


Hello! Today I'll be showing two polishes from OPI's new Liquid Sand summer collection, Jinx and Tiffany Case. The Liquid Sand polishes are textured polishes that dry matte and clumpy, and they feel sandy and rough. Jinx is a lovely, shimmering coral red. Tiffany Case is a medium sky blue, with blue hexagon glitters a similar, if not identical colour to the polish. Both polishes applied very smoothly, better than I expected, not one bit chunky or gritty. Removal was also easier than I expected, a bit longer than a cream polish but much simpler than a glitter polish, no foil method needed! On with the photos!





What I used: 

Base Coat: 1 coat of Pro FX Epoxy Bond Base Coat
Polish: 2 coats of OPI Jinx and 2 coats of OPI Tiffany Case (accent nail)
Top Coat: None, it's a Liquid Sand!

I will post more swatches of the remaining polishes in this collection soon, they're all so pretty! Enjoy!

Mostin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not hesitate to comment. Provide me with your thoughts, questions, and requests. Give me feedback! I would love to hear from you!