Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Nail Art - Pink Piggies



Hi! Today I'll be showing you some piggy nail art. I'll come up with a tutorial in the near future. I think they are so, so cute, every time I look at them, I can't help but smile. So adorable and fun!




What I used:

Base Coat: 1 coat of Pro FX Epoxy Bond Base Coat
Polish: 2 coats of OPI Don't Talk Bach to Me (base), 1 coat of Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro Posh Pink (nose and ears), 1 coat of Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro Black Satin (eyes), 2 coats of L'oreal Penthouse Pink (head), and 1 coat of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls (eyes)
Top Coat: 1 coat of INM Out the Door Dry Fast Top Coat

Have fun! 

Mostin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not hesitate to comment. Provide me with your thoughts, questions, and requests. Give me feedback! I would love to hear from you!