Monday, September 16, 2013

Swatch and Review: Orly Halley's Comet

Hi guys! How have you all been? I just came back from a three-week long trip. I would first like to apologize for my serious lack of posts during this last month; I travelled out of the country, and though I wore nail polish, blogger was blocked in the country I had travelled to, so I was unable to update all of you. With that aside, I would like to show you Orly Halley's Comet. It's a beautiful green turquoise colour packed with gold shimmer. Very sparkly and amazing. I applied three coats of Halley's Comet for a completely opaque finish. On top of that, I decided to add a glitter gradient with OPI Which is Witch. This polish did stain my nails pretty badly though, my nails were completely blue after I removed the polish. They were stained so badly that no rubbing could get the stains out. I had to use my trusty method of stain removal: using whitening toothpaste. More on this in a later post...



What I used:

Base Coat: Pro FX Epoxy Bond Base Coat
Polish: Three coats of Orly Halley's Comet
Top Coat: *don't remember, maybe Out the Door

Thank you so much for reading! I will try to catch up on posts as soon as I can!

Mostin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not hesitate to comment. Provide me with your thoughts, questions, and requests. Give me feedback! I would love to hear from you!