Saturday, September 21, 2013

Swatch and Review: Essie After School Boy Blazer

Hi everyone! It's me again! I'm showing another polish from the Essie Fall 2013 Collection, called After School Boy Blazer. It's a really nice, almost black, dark turquoise-navy blue. Whew! That was a long description. I'm going to apologize ahead of time for the tip wear in my photos. I forgot to take pictures after I swatched this colour and only remembered a few days later. 





Products I Used:

Base Coat: Pro FX Protein Enriched Base Coat and Revitalizer
Polish: Essie After School Boy Blazer
Top Coat: Pro FX Quick Dry High Gloss Top Coat

I hope you are having a great day! Thanks for reading!

Mostin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not hesitate to comment. Provide me with your thoughts, questions, and requests. Give me feedback! I would love to hear from you!