Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Swatch and Review: Revlon Plum Seduction

Happy New Year! It is officially 2014!!! Anyone excited about the first day of 2014? I sure am. Pantone has announced the colour of the year for 2014.... radiant orchid. You can find their post announcing the colour here. I thought it would be very appropriate to start off the 2014 year with a post of a swatch of polish that is the Pantone colour of the year! Today I'll be showing you a gorgeous polish, Revlon Plum Seduction. It's a beautifully rich fuchsia plum jelly. Whoo, that was a mouthful! I really like this colour. It's so bright and cheery, but also rich and warm at the same time. In the shade, or indoors, you can really see the purple undertones in the colour. I love how it's slightly sheer, though not too sheer that you can see my nail bed. I used two coats for the photos, though I could have applied three for full opacity. 






What I used:
Base coat: 1 coat of Pro FX Protein Enriched Base Coat and Revitalizer
Colour: 2 coats of Revlon Plum Seduction
Top Coat: 1 coat of Pro FX Quick Dry High Gloss Top Coat

I hope you all enjoy the first day of the new year! Cheers!

Mostin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not hesitate to comment. Provide me with your thoughts, questions, and requests. Give me feedback! I would love to hear from you!